Sunday, December 6, 2009

Who?


The thought occured to me, if you just came about this blog, you are hearing about me for the first time. I am a designer of fine jewelry.  I work on all of my own projects, in my own studios. Custom design is my specialty and I am considered a master goldsmith and platinumsmith. I work with clients on all types of jewelry and design alot of engagement and wedding rings. My styles vary, from very modern and cutting edge, traditional and some that reflect another era.

I also work on designs that are a result of my own ideas.  I like to experiment with different design ideas and love colored gemstones. I hope you will check back on the blog often where I will show new designs, along with posting items that are of interest.

I have a website, http://www.gordonaatlo.com/ which features a sampling of my work and accomplishments.  The blog will also serve as an extention to showcase some of our custom designs, all one of kind for our one of a kind clients.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post a comment here or send an email. 

No comments:

Post a Comment